Shortly after Apple has released iOS 11.3 for iPhone, iPad si iPod touch, it's the turn of the devices Mac receive a new operating system update macOS High Sierra.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 comes with a series of bug fixes and bugs security issues present in the previous versions and some very important news. According to those from Apple, this update is focused on stability, performance si security, leaving behind innovations later. One of the news that should have been present on both iOS 11.3 and the macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 is storing messages in iCloud. Delayed feature of Apple on both operating systems, although it has been present for some time in a beta version.
However, there are two very important features. support Business Chat in application Messenger for business users in United States and support for external graphics processors (EGPUs). A very exciting feature for advanced graphics and video editing.
In addition to these new features, we have some insights into it Safari. It is added the ability to quickly navigate to the most open / used tab using the shortcut "Command + 9", possibility sortmarks bookmarks after the name of the web adress, new user warning messages are added when personal data is autocomplete using Safari Smart Search Field.
- Adds support for Business Chat conversations in Messages in the US
- Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPUs).
- Fixes graphics corruption issues affecting certain apps on iMac Pro.
- Allows jumping to the rightmost open tab using Command-9 in Safari.
- Enables sorting of Safari bookmarks by name or URL by Control-clicking and choosing Sort By.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent web link previews from appearing in Messages.
- Helps protect privacy by only AutoFilling usernames and passwords after selecting them in a web form field in Safari.
- Displays warnings in the Safari Smart Search field when interacting with password or credit card forms on unencrypted webpages.
- Displays privacy icons and links to explain how your data will be used and protected when Apple features ask to use your personal information.
A novelty about which Apple don't say anything, it's adding wallpaper "Ink Clouds”On all models of Mac. It was originally released for i onlyMac Pro.
The update is recommended for all users of Mac compatible macOS High Sierra and is available in App Store → Updates. The process of download and install it takes up to 15 minutes and restarts the operating system.macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 - Official Final Release - Features, Download and Installation