An error that gives the beating of many owners iPhone or iPad, when trying to make up update of iOS from iTunes, backup or restore the mobile device.
There was a problem downloading software for the iPhone. An unknown error occurred (9006)
It is usually an error that is easily overcome, following a few simple steps the user can complete the initiated operation. Error 9006 appears in din the inability of iTunes to connect to the servers de Update / backup but by Apple.
The first thing we need to check when this error occurs is to ensure a stable Internet connection and check if the firewall does not block update servers. It is good to set it except firewall for all connections made from iTunes.
Troubleshooting "There was a problem downloading software for the iPhone. An unknown error occurred (9006)”In a few simple steps:
(this applies especially when the error occurs with the iOS update)
1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection on the Windows PC or Mac you are running.
2. Close all iTunes.
3. Make an iTunes software update (valid for both Windows and MacOS)
4. Restart the computer. Reboot.
5. Set firewall and anti-virus exception for iTunes. You can stop all these protection systems for a while.
6. Connect the data caller to a different USB port than the one where the iPhone or iPad was connected at the time of the error.
Perform the iOS update process via iTunes. Now everything should go normal.
The problems that generate error 9006 are generally related to interruption of communication between the computer si Apple servers.Fix iTunes Error Update, Restore or Backup iPhone or iPad - Error 9006