An error that gives the beating of many owners iPhone or iPad, when trying to make up update de iOS from iTunes, backup or restore the mobile device.
There was a problem downloading software for the iPhone. An unknown error occurred (9006)
It is usually an error that can be easily overcome by following a few steps simpli the user can complete the initiated operation. Error 9006 appears in din FAILURE iTunes to connect to the servers de update / backup but by Apple.
The first thing we need to check when this error occurs is to make sure we have a stable internet connection and check if firewalldoes not block servers update. It is good to establish a except in firewall for all the connections that are made from iTunes.
Troubleshooting "There was a problem downloading software for the iPhone. An unknown error occurred (9006)" in a few steps simfolds:
(this applies especially when the error occurs at updateiOS)
1. Make sure you have a stable internet connection on Windows His PC Macthe one you are running the operation on.
2. Close everything iTunes.
3. Make a update of the application software iTunes (valid for both Windows as well as macOS)
4. Restart the computer. Reboot.
5. Set exception to firewall and anti-virus for the application iTunes. You can completely stop these protection systems for a period of time.
6. Connect the data cable to another port USB, than the one in which it was connected iPhone or iPad at the time of the error.
Perform the process update iOS via iTunes. Now everything should go normally.
The problems that generate error 9006 are generally related to interruption of communication between the computer si servers Apple.