Nearly mid-December 2019, Apple released the first beta version of a iOS / iPadOS 13.3.1. Theoretically, iOS 13 is compatible with all iPhone devices from iPhone SE and to iPhone 11, While iPadOS 13.3 is available from the iPad Air 2 and up to today's models.
We know from past experiences that, as iOS develops, it becomes an increasingly difficult burden for older devices. iOS 13.3 is no exception, more than that, if the current version of iOS 13.3.1 would be released for all users, it would be a drama for those who have newer devices.
IOS version 13.3.1 Beta 1 has managed to attract a lot of critics, and those who are already testing it through Apple Software Beta Program, hopes that Apple will overcome the winter holidays fever and come with an urgent update that will solve the problems of the latest version Beta 1 and iOS 13.3.1.
Most common problems encountered by iPhone and iPad users with iOS / iPadOS 13.3.1, Are:
- loss of Wi-Fi after a while
- the screen does not rotate when the device is returned from landscape mode to portrait, and vice versa
- Mail application does not bring new messages received and does not notify the user if it is not open, although the "Push Notification" functions are set
- problems with sound during call on FaceTime
- diPhone does not recognize the dictated text - the problem encountered including on iPhone 11
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and older devices have significantly degraded performance. It runs with interruptions in Safari, Mail, video content and especially in games
- iPad Pro 11 (2018), which is still top of the range right now, has embarrassing performance in games and media content, along with iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1.
- Apple Pencil has moments when it does not want to work.
The list could continue with many other issues reported by users. We mention that many of them are also present in iOS 13.3, and from a preview of iOS 13.3.1, the problems seem to deepen instead of being solved.
We hope that Apple will come with an update as soon as possible, which will solve the many bugs and poor performance of iOS / iPadOS, and in 2020 we will have some more pleasant surprises from Apple, and it looks like a company that has noticed. through innovation.
I can say that I am an Apple fan, but I must admit that Apple's innovation disappeared with Steve Jobs, and apart from peppered prices, the company has not been noticed much.iOS / iPadOS 13.3.1 slows down iPhone and iPad devices a lot?