Despite many limitations of interaction between systems Windows PC si Mac, Apple offers the possibility of anything Mac, iMac or MacBook, users can install the latest versions of Windows.
More than that, macOS has a utility through which users can very quickly create a USB flash drive installation for Windows. All you need is a hard drive Mac or on an external hard drive to have the .ISO image of the operating system and a USB flash drive with enough space. Once created USB flash drive with version Windows of your choice it can be installed on both PCs (Windows) as well as on a Mac which you want to have installed and Windows next to the system macOS.
Windows 11 is no exception. With the help of the Boot Camp Assistant utility we can easily create a USB flash drive with the installation image of Windows 11. Image with which we can install utlerior Windows 11 on any compatible PC.
How do we do on macOS un USB bootable stick with installation image Windows 11
1. As stated above you must to have the .iso file with the installation image of Windows 11 and a USB stick at least 8 GB. The installation image 21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso available at this time has approximately 4.87 GB.
2. Connect USB the stick Mac, then open Boot Camp Assistant. Utility vehicle in gasim in "Applications" → "Utilities". Or we look for it in "Launchpad".
3. In the first input screen, immediately after opening Boot Camp Assistant, click on “Continue".
4. Select only the first option. “Create a Windows 10 hours later install disk", Then click on"Continue“. The latter option may differ if you have not already installed it Windows in dual-boot on Mac. In my case, the option to delete the operating system appears Windows 10 on Mac. “Remove Windows 10 or later version ”. Most likely there is also the option to install Windows pe Mac.
5. After clicking on "Continue", in the next screen we must choose the location of the .iso file with the image Windows 11 and the drive (USB flash) on which the installation files of Windows 11.
Click "Choose .." and select the .iso image, click on the destination drive (be careful not to select another drive by mistake), click "Continue", then click again on "Continue" in the warning box where tells us that USB the flash drive will be formatted and all data deleted.
We wait until the formatting and copying process of the files is completed. During this time do not close Mac or disconnect USB drive of the el.
"Your bootable USB drive has been created. ”
At the moment we have a USB flash drive with the image of the operating system installation Windows 11. With this USB drive we can install Windows 11 both on a PC and on Mac. Although Apple does not currently provide support for Windows 11 (the official version is not even released at the time I am writing this tutorial), you can install it Windows 11 pe Mac using steps similari for Windows 10.