Apple has recently released updates for almost the entire range of devices. iOS 16.2, iPadOS 16.2, macOS Ventura 13.1, tvOS 16.2 and even smart watches were not left out. Let's see what's new on Apple Watch cu watchOS 9.2.
First, watchOS 9.2 adds some new features to Workout and fixes an optimization issue for Crash Detection on Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch Ultra. The problem which was also on iPhone 14.
What's new on Apple Watch cu watchOS 9.2
- Race Route it helps you now to compete with yourself and to surpass yourself. Show your past performance in outdoor running and wheelchair training.
- A new algorithm for Kickboxing to provide more accurate results in Workout.
– The noise monitoring application (Noise) will now display when the ambient sound level is reduced. The new function is available for the first time with AirPods (1st generation) and AirPods Max when it is used Active Noise Cancellation.
– Users Family Setup they can be invited in the application Home to control smart devices in the home. HomePod, lights or door keys from the application Wallet.
– Improved response times for AssistiveTouch and Quick Actions commands
- Optimization Crash Detection for Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE (2nd generation)
In addition to these novelties and optimizations, some bugs or errors present on the previous version were also solved.
The update is available for all owners of Apple Watch compatible watchOS 9.