As was rumored recently, Apple announced the official release date iPhone 15 and Apple Watch Ultra 2 / Series 9.
At the product launch event, scheduled for 12 September 2023, Apple will officially present the new model line iPhone 15, along with the devices Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2.
As the event tagline suggests, “Wonderlust.”, and the colors in the logo, it is almost certain that the new line iPhone 15 Pro it will have a titanium case instead of the stainless steel one it came with Apple has become accustomed to us in recent years. Also the colors Gold and Deep Purple will be replaced by a light shade of gray and a navy blue (dark blue).
News presented on the official release date iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Pro / Max will bring more changes than usual, and among the most important are:
- chip A17 Bionic, the first 3-nanometer processor in a smartphone.
- Action button. A programmable side button that replaces the “mute / silent".
- Titanium frame (edges). This is a very strong but lighter material. So titanium will replace stainless steel.
- Design refresh. Thinner and slightly curved edges.
- Charging port USB-C will replace the port Lightning.
- Battery life improvements.
- Periscope lens for zoom (iPhone 15 Pro Max).
- New gray and dark blue colors replacing gold and purple.
- Superior storage tiers.
- Starting price higher. 1099 / 1199 dollars.
As with the previous series, four iPhone models will be presented:
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 15 Plus
- iPhone 15 Pro
- iPhone 15 Pro Max
In addition to the presentation of the new models iPhone 15, Apple will also present the new ones Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2.
Also during the launch event, the date from which the new models will be announced iPhone 15, Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2 they will be available for pre-order and the actual date people will be able to buy and own them.
Rumor has it that for iPhone 15 Pro Max the waiting time will be 2-3 weeks longer than the other models iPhone 15.
The event can be watched online on apple.com or on the official YouTube channel.