Daca iPhone has been blocked and can no longer be used, in this tutorial we offer a solution to the white screen error iPhone / iPad (White Screen)
It happens quite rarely iPhone or iPad to enterpinI have system problems. Being devices with a software (iOS) specially designed for them, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is characterized by stability and performance. But there are also situations in which these devices Apple shows its imperfections and returns to the user a series of errors and anomalies.
Among the best known and serbian iPhone errors or iPad is "white screen”/“white screen". This is kind of BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) or “blue screen” of computers with Windows, and when this error is present. apparently we can no longer perform any operation on the device.
Table of Contents
The causes that can cause a white screen error to appear iPhone / iPad (White Screen)
There may be many mods of which one the screen of a iPhone or iPad to remain blocked a white screen lit, without the user being able to do anything else. The most known causes are related to either a software error or a hardware problem.
The screen remains blocked most of the time on the devices iPhone or iPad they have jailbreak. This white screen may appear after a error of update to iOS, a failed installation of a version jailbreak or an incompatibility between the version of iOS and the device on which it was installed.
And a hardware problem can cause a white screen error on the iPhone. This usually occurs after a mechanical shock, when the phone was dropped from a height, onto a hard surface. In most cases, the connection of a conductor (wire) that makes the connection between the motherboard a is weakened or broken iPhone si display (screen). Hardware problems can only be solved in authorized service Apple.
White Screen Resolution Locked on iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
It happens in few cases like white screen to appear after a “zoom”Excessively done on a white surface. This is a problem encountered on devices that have Zoom enabled on a higher than x5. In this situation it is possible press twice with three fingers on the screen to return to standard dimensions. If the "zoom" is guilty of white screen, it is best to disable this feature from: Settings → General → Accessibility → Zoom → OFF.
Hard Restricted iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
If the screen remains blocked and error white screen at iPhone persists, the chances are slim that pressing for a longer time a button sleep / to solve something. We need to try a slightly sooner restart, called "hard reset". This reset will not delete data from the device and will not affect the settings. It is a restart - a forced restart - of iPhone or iPad if the button Sleep / Power is no longer helpful.
How do you hard reset your iPhone?
To solve the white screen error on the iPhone, a hard reset can solve the problem. For models of iPhone 6s or older, hold down simultan the buttons Home and Power / Sleep price of some seconds, until the logo will appear on the screen Apple. The Apple. Then the logo appears Apple, release the buttons. On iPhone 7 si iPhone 7 Plus, which no longer have a mechanical button Home, it will be replaced with volume Down si power button/Sleep.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus si iPhone X use a different technology than previous models, and to hard reset a device we follow the steps:
- I pressed the button briefly Volume up twice, without keeping it pressed
- press and hold the button sleep / (side) until iPhone it resets and the logo appears on the screen Apple.
If you have a iPhone 6s or older, and the above method does not work, another key combination is: press and hold the buttons: Home + volume Up + Sleep/Power. After the logo appears Apple, you can release the buttons. This method will not work on iPhone 8, iPhone X yes iPhone 7 (even if the latter has a Home virtual).
Recovery Mode and Restore From Backup
If the above method does not work for solving the white screen error on the iPhone, again displayremains lit in white, you can try "Recovery Mode”And system recovery iOS from backup. Before using recovery mode, you need to know the operating system iOS it will be reinstalled and restored to the last backup. To restore iPhone or iPad, you need the device to have backup enabled on the PC (via iTunes) Or iCloud.
How do you restore from a backup to a iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 7 or iPhone 6s
First you need to have the latest version of iTunes installed on the PC and a data cable at hand, through which to connect iPhone at the computer.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone X Restore: Connect iPhone to the PC and open it iTunes, then press and release the button volume Up, then do the same with volume Down. Press and hold the button Sleep (Side) until Recovery Mode appears iTunes.
- iPhone 7: press and hold simultan the Volume Down buttons and Sleep/power
- iPhone 6s or older: Press and hold simultan the buttons Home si Sleep/Power, until the Recovery Mode option appears active.
Once in Recovery Mode, follow the steps to reinstall iOS from backup (backup).
It is very important not to release the buttons when the logo appears Apple. It appears before Recovery Mode.
Device Firmware Update (DFU) Fashion
DFU Mode, is a more complex and complicated operation than Recovery Mode, which will completely reinstall your iOS operating system. Use DFU only if previous operations did not work and this is the last solution to try.
How do we put a iPhone or iPad in DFU Mode
First of all you need to be at your fingertips a PC with the latest version of iTunes and a data cable by which online iPhone at the computer.
- online iPhone to the PC and open it iTunes
- close iPhone / Turn Off.
From this step, the operation differs depending on the model iPhone which you want to put in Device Firmware Update (DFU) Fashion.
Read the instructions carefully, and then get the job done.
- iPhone 8 si iPhone X: press and hold the button Sleep/Power (Side) for 3 seconds, then press and hold the Volume Down button. Hold down the two buttons (Side and Volume Down) for 10 seconds. If the logo appears Apple, you will have to restart and resume the operation. Release the Side/Sleep and keep pressing the Volume Down button for another 5 seconds. If the screen remains black and nothing is displayed on it, it means that the device has entered DFU mode. You are on the right track.
- iPhone 7 si iPhone 7 Plus: press and hold simultan the buttons Sleep and Volume Down for about 10 seconds. Release the button Sleep, keeping the Volume Down button pressed for another 5 seconds. If the logo appears Apple, resume the operation. If the screen is black, it means that iPhone 7 entered DFU mode.
- iPhone 6s or older models: press and hold the buttons Home si Sleep for 10 seconds, then release the button Sleep and keep Home pressed for another 5 seconds. The black screen will indicate the entry of the device in DFU.
Once put iPhone in DFU mode, follow the reinstallation steps from iTunes. The whole process will take a few minutes.
In the event that the above solutions do not help you to solve the white screen error on the iPhone, and iPhone remains stuck or does not respond to "Recovery Mode” and “DFU Mode”, we recommend you to go with the device in one authorized service Apple. Searching for the nearest address of an authorized service center Apple or a phone number to tell you the problem before the device is sent to repair / changed.